- Set an appointment, send an email to email@example.com for date, time and purpose of visit and wait for confirmation.
- Go to confirmed schedule and don't forget to accomplish the VSB Library Online Contact Tracing Form.
- Use space and resources accordingly. Ask for the assistance of library staff for the library materials you need to access, because direct access to shelves are strictly prohibited.
- Bring your own pen for filling-out and signing of forms.
- Place the book(s) in the dropbox located at the library entrance or leave the book(s) at the guard's station.
- Fill-out the Book Returns Form/Slip.
- Send a message and proof (e.g. pictures) that you have returned the book(s). You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Book returns must be in good condition.
- Library will send confirmation if the book(s) has/have been received.
- Send and address the book(s) and document(s) to:
Ms. Corazon M. Gamboa, Head Librarian, UP Virata School of Business Library, UP Cesar E.A. Virata School of Business, Guerrero St., University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City
- Courier fee must be shouldered by the sender (student/library user).
- Inform the library staff via email/FB messenger about the book returns.
- Returned books must be in good condition.
- Library will send confirmation if the returned books were received by the library staff.
Payment for Overdue Books
- Pay directly at Virata School of Business Library.
- Pay at Landbank.
- Secure Statement of Account from the library.
- Deposit to Account Name : UPD Revolving Fund, Account Number : 3072-1006-96 (Branch : UP Diliman).
- Send scanned or photo of validated slip to the library's email and copy furnish to UPD Cash Office (email@example.com).
- Validated deposit slip serves as proof of payment, no OR to be issued.
- If enrolled in online banking, you may transfer thru Landbank via Pesonet.
Document Delivery Services